Autodesk HSMWorks (SolidWorks) and Autodesk Inventor HSM (Inventor) provide truly integrated design-to-manufacturing solutions for manufacturers and Job Shops using SOLIDWORKS or Inventor. This enables shops to get up to speed and become productive within minutes, by using familiar tools and workflows.
In addition to standard machining strategies for 2.5D, 3D and 3+2, 5-axis milling and 2-axis turning applications, HSM offers advanced toolpath strategies for high-efficiency machining, integrated simulation and verification tools, and post-processor system to help achieve higher productivity, increased profits and shorter time-to-market.
- Learn the benefits of programming offline while your machine is busy making chips
- See how easy it is to take a solid model and generate a program in HSM
- Take a Hands-on Test Drive to see how simple, yet powerful HSM is to use
Key take-aways for attendees include:
- Integrated CAD/CAM through full associativity to the solid model
- Realize a 50% reduction in Engineering Change times
- Adaptive clearing (high efficiency machining) included at no additional charge
- Standard Post Processors Free/ Custom Posts, additional charges apply
- Free 2 1/2 axis software for all customers
- Free CNC handbook written on Haas CNC Controller
- T shirt give aways, lunch, networking with local manufactures and Job Shops
Limited Seating. RSVP today to reserve your place!